Orenshi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is a Role Play site with Vampires Lycans ECT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Template!!! Come here first!! Updated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomoya
Beginner
Beginner

Character sheet
HP:
Template!!! Come here first!! Updated Left_bar_bleue35/1000Template!!! Come here first!! Updated Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)
Intelligence:
Template!!! Come here first!! Updated Left_bar_bleue32/1000Template!!! Come here first!! Updated Empty_bar_bleue  (32/1000)
Strength :
Template!!! Come here first!! Updated Left_bar_bleue37/1000Template!!! Come here first!! Updated Empty_bar_bleue  (37/1000)

Template!!! Come here first!! Updated Empty
PostSubject: Template!!! Come here first!! Updated   Template!!! Come here first!! Updated EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 am

Okay before heading into the classrooms and getting a dorm you must apply =] the code below is your guide

1. copy the code

2. go to pending applications and start a new topic, the topic being last name, first name
if you do not wish to have a last name just put first name's character

3. paste the code and fill out the sheet delete where ever it has "{....(...)....}" any of those and put your answers and details there.

4.fill it out make sure you didn't miss anything

5.when your done with the application its going to say on the bottom who did you message to get aproved read the rules and do what it says and rememeber !...use the code below!

IF YOUR NOT SURE HOW IT SHOULD LOOK GO TO : https://orenshiacademy.rpg-board.net/applications-f9/akumatsu-tomoya-t200.htm

[size=13]
Code:
[center][img]The picture you want as your self goes here(not to big)[/img]

[size=24][color=white][b]Orenshi Academy[/b][/color][/size]
[size=24][color=red][b]Student Application[/b][/color][/size]

[size=12][color=white][b]First Name:[/b][/color] {mandatory}
[color=white][b]Last Name:[/b][/color] {pick one if any}
[color=white][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] {not necessary}
[color=white][b]Age:[/b][/color] {13 and up sorry has to me younger then 19 or "appears to be a normal teenager"}
[color=white][b]Birthday:[/b][/color] {Month and Day}
[color=white][b]Race/Legend:[/b][/color] {creature you picked}
[/size]

[/center]

[size=12][color=white][b]~Abilities~[/b][/color]
[color=white][i]Special Ability/Gift:[/i][/color] {Sorry but you only could have one ability. Please explain your ability add cons and pros.}
[color=white][i]Weapon:[/i][/color] {only could have one and no god moding(description about god moding in the rules)(if you want more then one talk to Tomoya  or Kurai). Please explain in detail about your weapon. [b]Not mandatory[/b].}

[color=white][b]~Appearance~[/b][/color]
[color=white][i]Physical Looks:[/i][/color] {Must give in full detail!}

[color=white][b]~Personality~[/b][/color]
[color=white][i]General Attitude/Personality:[/i][/color] {How do you act and how is your personality? Describe your self/character}
[color=white][i]Goals:[/i][/color] {anything you want to achieve}
[color=white][i]Likes:[/i][/color] {at least two}
[color=white][i]Dislikes:[/i][/color] {at least one}
[color=white][i]Friendly:[/i][/color] {yes/no}
[color=white][i]Fears:[/i][/color] {must have at least one.}
[color=white][i]Bad Habits:[/i][/color] {at least two}

[color=white][b]~OTHER~[/b][/color]
[color=white][i]Family:[/i][/color] {including mom, dad, sister/brother}
[color=white][i]Other family:[/i][/color]
[color=white][i]History:[/i][/color] {Alright with your history, describe about your past, be creative and have fun with it doesn't have to be a page long, just ! mparagraph is fine maybe 2. (doesnt have to be though) =] }

[color=white][i][b]Who did you message?[/b][/i][/color](If you dont get this look at rules!!)[/size]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/denny.velez

Template!!! Come here first!! Updated
Page 1 of 1